At PPGMR, we know our job is not necessarily done when the jury reads its verdict. Our lawyers have a proven track record of helping clients receive a winning trial court judgment or appeal an unfavorable ruling. We have the experience needed to successfully navigate the appellate rules of procedure, conduct legal research, write effective appellate briefs, and present persuasive oral arguments. Our attorneys are able to represent clients in appellate proceedings before the:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Arkansas Supreme Court
- Arkansas Courts of Appeals
In addition, we are available to associate with other trial attorneys as appellate counsel before, during, or after trial. We can handle entire appeals or draft appellate briefs or other substantive pleadings, such as trial briefs and motions for summary judgment, which are crucial to winning on appeal. We can also consult before a case reaches a final judgment to ensure clients have properly and sufficiently preserved various issues and arguments for any potential appeal.
Kimberly D. Logue
- A decade of appellate experience
- Successful representation of clients in the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, Arkansas Supreme Court, and Arkansas Court of Appeals
- Former federal law clerk
For Kim’s full bio, click here.