Molly Shepherd joined PPGMR Law in 2016. Before joining the firm, Ms. Shepherd served as a law clerk to the Honorable Bobby E. Shepherd, United States Circuit Judge for the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals and to the Honorable Susan O. Hickey, United States District Judge for the Western District of Arkansas.
Ms. Shepherd was the first overall graduate in her class at the University of Arkansas School of Law. During law school, she served as Articles Editor of the Arkansas Law Review. Prior to law school, she graduated summa cum laude from Ouachita Baptist University where was named Ouachita’s Most Outstanding Senior Woman.
Ms. Shepherd is an associate in the firm’s El Dorado office and is actively engaged in the El Dorado community. She has served the Union County Bar Association as Treasurer and Law Day Chairman, Vice President and President. She has previously served as a member of the executive board for both the South Arkansas Arts Center and the El Dorado Service League, and she is an active member of First Baptist Church El Dorado.
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star, a Thomson Reuters Service, 2018 (Business Litigation)
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch: 2021 and 2022 (Appellate Practice)
- Arkansas, 2013
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013, summa cum laude
- Arkansas Law Review, Articles Editor
- Ouachita Baptist University, Bachelor of Arts, 2010, summa cum laude
- Honors: Most Outstanding Senior Woman
- Current Service: Board of Trustees
- Union County Bar Association
Service to the Legal Profession
- Union County Bar Association, Treasurer
- South Arkansas Arts Center, past Executive Board Member
- El Dorado Service League, past Executive Board Member
- Campfire El Dorado, past Board Member
- First Baptist Church El Dorado, Member