Molly Shepherd joined PPGMR Law in 2016. Before joining the firm, Ms. Shepherd served as a law clerk to the Honorable Bobby E. Shepherd, United States Circuit Judge for the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals and to the Honorable Susan O. Hickey, United States District Judge for the Western District of Arkansas.
Ms. Shepherd was the first overall graduate in her class at the University of Arkansas School of Law. During law school, she served as Articles Editor of the Arkansas Law Review. Prior to law school, she graduated summa cum laude from Ouachita Baptist University where was named Ouachita’s Most Outstanding Senior Woman.
Ms. Shepherd is an associate in the firm’s El Dorado office and is actively engaged in the El Dorado community. She has served the Union County Bar Association as Treasurer and Law Day Chairman. She is also a member of the executive board for both the South Arkansas Arts Center and the El Dorado Service League, and she is an active member of First Baptist Church El Dorado.
- Arkansas, 2013
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013, summa cum laude
- Arkansas Law Review, Articles Editor
- Ouachita Baptist University, Bachelor of Arts, 2010, summa cum laude
- Honors: Most Outstanding Senior Woman
- Service: Young Alumni Board, Member
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star, a Thomson Reuters Service, 2018 (Business Litigation)
- Union County Bar Association
Service to the Legal Profession
- Union County Bar Association, Treasurer
- South Arkansas Arts Center, Executive Board Member
- El Dorado Service League, Executive Board Member
- First Baptist Church El Dorado, Member